Experiencing a new culture is an exciting and joyful experience. Many of us begin packing our suitcases months in advance of our trip. However, we must first prepare all of the necessary paperwork.
As a follow-up inquiry, have you prepared your passport? Honestly, I don’t know. Not to worry! We’ve put up this blog to address all of your questions at once.
What is the best way to keep tabs on the progress of an online passport application?
Here are the ways you may check the status of your passport online:
Step 1:The first step is to go to the official passport website and click the “Track Your Application” option to see where your application stands.
Step 2: Select the sort of application you wish to use from the drop-down option.
Step 3: The 15-digit file number and your date of birth may be entered in this third step… Then click on ‘Track Status.” You may check your passport status on the screen.
How can you check the status of your passport offline?
A multitude of techniques is available to check the status of your passport offline. The following are some examples:
- Call the National Call Center’s toll-free number, 1800-258-1800, and talk with a Citizen Service Executive to find out the current status of your passport. Automated Interactive Voice Response (IVRS) will give you the information you need even if your phone is outside of office hours.
- In addition to checking your passport status through email, you may now do so via SMS. Your registered phone number may be texted to 9704100100 from your registered phone number.
- Tracking passport status is also possible with Passport Seva Kendra (PSK). Alternatively, you may contact them through email to enquire about your passport’s status.
What are the most common queries?
Yes, we can monitor the visa application’s progress.
International travel necessitates the possession of a passport. In certain countries, a visa is necessary. To find out whether a visa application has been approved or denied, complete these steps:
1.T he first step is to visit the official visa homepage for each country.
2. Tracking your visa application status is the second step.
3. Enter your passport number or acknowledgment number and date of birth in the appropriate fields.
4. Fill in the captcha and press the “submit” button to complete the process. You may check the status of your visa application on the screen.
Getting a visa in India is a lengthy process?
If you apply for a visa directly or through Indian Visa Application, it would take at least 3 days to process and issue. There is a lot to consider when it comes to where you come from.
How can I find out where my passport has been sent?
Check your passport’s status by following these steps:
- Go to the official passport website and click on the “Track Your Application” page to see the progress of your application.
- Choose from the drop-down menu the kind of program you want to use.
- Next, enter your 15-digit file number and birthdate in the appropriate fields. On the Track Status page, click on “Track Status”. On the screen, you may see your passport’s current status.